Thursday, June 11, 2009

Camping!

So every year we say that we plan on camping "a lot" during the summer...and every year without fail we are lucky to go ONCE. It is sort of a running joke with our friends. haha! So now that we've done our one trip for the summer, we actually do hope we have several others this summer. We had a great time Memorial Day weekend camping at Detroit Lake! It was very fun! I didn't bring my camera out as much as I should have...but Bree had her camera and she got some great shots of the kids fishing with Grandpa. Bryn and Garret caught their first fish I think. Kaelyn couldn't handle the fishing and came back and sat with Grandma and I. She is very sensitive and was so concerned for the fish. I can assure you no fish were harmed, they were all tossed back. haha. Here are just a few pics from the weekend.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Well, our goal is to go ONCE...so we will take over your just once a year role and you take over the "crazy camping family" role this year :) have fun building memories!

Rochelle said...

yeah....we are only going once this year too! so sad. you can fill in for us.