I was tagged by my Mom! Check out her cool blog, Skydazzler
6 Quirks About You
1: Link to the person that tagged you
2: Post the rules on your blog
3: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4: Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
5: Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6: Let the fun begin!
1. I like to watch all the reality TV shows...that in itself isn't a quirk I know. BUT... I can't stand that the east coast gets to see results before we do, so I cheat and find out who was voted off/fired/sent home every week early for my favorite shows. Then I love to taunt Kyle with, "I know who is leaving tonight". haha!
2. I like to chew gum, but I have this habit of popping my gum. I don't even realize I do it half the time. Its especially embarrassing when the instructor in whatever gym class i'm taking gives me a dirty look for being to loud with my gum.
3. I check my email like 20 times a day...just don't want to miss something important. It's not like I get that many important emails...I just want to know the second a new one hits my inbox for some strange reason.
4. I am not a foot person. I don't like people's bare feet near me...and i'm not even that fond of my own feet. So please don't touch me with your feet, and no I won't give you a foot message. Ever.
5. I have an irrational fear of ants. I know how small they are, you don't have to tell me. But I'm pretty sure their army's are ramping up to take over the world.
6. I enjoy getting new bed sets probably more than the average person. Every few months I'm ready for a new comforter. I think its seasonal. Now that spring is here I'm going crazy being stuck with the same comforter I had ALL WINTER!
Thanks for the tag Mom, very fun!
Shyla! Mykiesten She just started a new blog, and I had nobody else to tag, so it works our perfectly!! I know technically you are supposed to tag 3 people...but everyone else I know who blogs has been tagged. Oh well. haha.